Often people put off important medical treatments and procedures because they are unable to pay outright and payment options are unfortunately limited. There is now another ideal payment choice available at MidValley Healthcare that gives patients and their families more flexibility: The Advanced Care Card. It essentially loans a patient needed funding for medical procedures through a credit card that can be used at any health office that is in network with Advanced Care Card.
Why We Chose Advance Care Card
MidValley Healthcare has chosen to accept Advance Care card for three very important reasons:
- We don’t want there to be financial barriers to treatment.
- We know many people need treatment but cannot afford the large deductible, coinsurance, or even the copay that their insurance policy carries.
- We wanted to offer an option to our patients that was a straight forward and simple process.
About the Advanced Care Card
The process of applying for the card could not be simpler and there are no application fees. Applicants can apply either in-office or online. Typically, they will then get an immediate response along with a credit limit. Applicants must simply meet the following criteria:
- Be 18 or older
- Have not filed for bankruptcy in the last 5 years
- Have not been sent to collections within the last three years
- Have a steady monthly income of $1,500/month
There is often a promotional rate of 0% APR for a certain amount of time, either 6 or 12 months, and the interest rate afterward will be the provided after approval. The standard APR will be based on the applicant's credit score and the rates are competitive.
- Can be used immediately after approval
- No pre-pay penalties or punitive late fees
- Can be used for anyone in the household
- Top-notch customer service
- Competitive interest rates
- Co-signers accepted
- Flexibility to pay minimum payment or more each month
There is no longer a reason to put off much needed medical services and procedures. The Advanced Care Card is the optimal way to have control over medical bills. While certain online applications can take 1-2 days to process, most are approved instantly. Appointments can be scheduled as soon as you are approved.
MidValley Healthcare is excited to offer this alternative way to pay for medical services. We believe the Advanced Care Card is an ideal option. Apply today, get approved today, and have no obligation to use the card if approved. If you are seeking for an alternative payment for services to help you look and feel better, consider the Advance Care Card to help you afford the care you need.