Busy well established behavioral health clinic centrally located in the Treasure Valley. We Provide psychiatric inpatient and outpatient care as well as primary medical inpatient care. Positions available can be contract or employee position; Full or part-time. New graduates are welcome! Receive excellent training from four of the Treasure Valley’s best Physicians and Psychiatrists with over 50 years shared experience.
Medical & Dental insurance
401K with match *Competitive wages
J-1 - for foreign medical graduates
Candidate will have the following:
- Degree as a certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist.
- Must be board certified or board certified eligible.
- Possess a working knowledge of primary medical and/or behavioral health diagnosis and treatments.
- Must be able to obtain or possess a valid professional Idaho license, current DEA/DPS, and required CME as per Idaho Licensing board.
- Able to conduct and complete Initial Evaluations including clinical risk assessment, and treatment recommendations; follow-up care.
- Prescribe, administer and review medications of assigned clients. Regularly monitor side effects of prescribed medications. Provide clients with information necessary to make informed consents.
- Provide backup support to other members of the psychiatric team.
- Order and perform diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures and interpret associated test results for deviations from normal baseline and provides follow up treatment plans.
- Possess a willingness to learn and incorporate cutting edge Behavioral health treatments (example: TMS therapy).
- Coordination with others involved in clients care such as: Pharmacies, Caregivers, Case Managers, and Therapists for continuity of care.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality and documentation.
- Provide thorough and timely documentation using Credible, an electronic based medical records or paper charts and prescription program.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills are highly preferred years shared experience.
You may fax or email your resume to:
ATTN: Katie Gillies
Fax: (208) 888-0884