Has MidValley Healthcare helped you to reach a happier healthier you?
We are a private behavioral health clinic, providing a range of services to those in the community who are struggling with mental and other behavioral health disorders. If you have benefited from our services, please consider sharing your story to be featured on our website. Your success can help inspire someone on a similar journey. Your story will be published anonymously.
Please follow these guidelines to submit your recovery story:
- Limit submissions to 300-500 words.
- Use headings and bullet points to ease reading.
- Keep submissions anonymous. Consider using names such as "Happy Camper" or "Loving Life Again."
- Whether you are someone struggling with mental illness, or a loved one of someone who is, please share how MidValley has helped.
- Follow the guidelines on Suicide Reporting.
If you need help getting started. Consider these questions:
What situation has changed your life?
- What were indications that you needed help?
- At what point did you realize you were ready for help?
- What steps did you take to get the help you needed?
- What was it like getting help?
- What advice would you give someone in a similar situation?
- What does it feel like to be healthy?
- Are there any statistics about your situation that would be helpful to include? If so please cite sources.
Here are important reasons why you might consider offering a testimonial:
- By sharing your story, you are taking ownership of your journey.
- Looking back at your story can help you better understand how it happened.
- You can create strong bonds with your community by sharing your story and help improve your mental health.
- You can cause a positive chain reaction by inspiring others in need of help.
- You can gain strength by sharing your story and realizing you can help others.
Thank you for sharing!
To protect our patients privacy, please make submissions anonymous or with made up names.