Has MidValley Healthcare helped you to reach a happier healthier you?
We are a private behavioral health clinic, providing a range of services to those in the community who are struggling with mental health, co-occuring, or chemical dependency disorders. If you have benefited from our services, please consider sharing your story to be featured in our website. Your success can help inspire someone on a similar journey.
Please follow these guidelines to submit your recovery story:
- 300-500 words
- Use headings and bullet points to ease reading
- Whether you are someone struggling with addiction or mental illness, or a loved one of someone who is, please share how MidValley has helped.
- Follow the guidelines on Suicide Reporting
If you need help getting started. Consider these questions:
What situation has changed your life?
- What were indications that you needed help?
- At what point did you realize you were ready for help?
- What steps did you take to get the help you needed?
- What was it like getting help?
- What advice would you give someone in a similar situation?
- What does it feel like to be in recovery?
- Are there any statistics about your situation that would be helpful to include? If so please cite sources.
Here are important reasons why you might consider offering a testimonial:
- By sharing your story, you are taking ownership of your recovery.
- Looking back at your story can help you better understand how it happened.
- You can create strong bonds with your community by sharing your story and help improve your mental health.
- You can cause a positive chain reaction by inspiring others in need of help.
- You can gain strength by sharing your story and realizing you can help others.
Thank you for sharing!