Join Our Team
Positions available for Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners
Busy well established behavioral health clinic centrally located in the Treasure Valley. We Provide psychiatric inpatient and outpatient care as well as inpatient primary medical care. This position can be either employee or contract. New graduates are welcome! There is an option to receive excellent training from four of the Treasure Valley’s best Primary care doctors and Psychiatrists with over 35 years shared experience.
- Flexible hours
- Paid Time Off
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Direct deposit
- 401K with match
- Competitive wages
Candidate will have the following :
- Degree as a certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Possess a working knowledge of Primary care or behavioral health diagnosis and treatments
- Must be able to obtain or possess a valid Idaho Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner license, current DEA/DPS,
and required CME as per Idaho Licensing board
- Able to conduct and complete Initial H & P’s / Evaluations, clinical risk assessment, and treatment
- Prescribe, administer and review medications of assigned clients. Regularly monitor side effects of prescribed
medications. Provide clients with information necessary to make informed consents.
- Provide backup support to other members of the medical team.
- Order and perform diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures and interpret associated test results for deviations
from normal baseline and provides follow up treatment plans.
- Possess a willingness to learn and incorporate cutting edge Behavioral health treatments (example: TMS therapy)
- Coordination with others involved in clients care such as: Pharmacies, Caregivers, Case Managers, and Therapists
for continuity of care.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality and documentation.
- Provide thorough and timely documentation using Credible, an electronic based medical records or paper charts
and prescription program
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills are highly preferred years shared experience.
You may fax or email your resume to:
ATTN: Katie Gillies
Fax: (208) 888-0884
To Download a copy of this posting please Click Here