Join Our Team
Position available for a PMHNP
We are looking for a Psychiatric NP to join our team. We are a behavioral health Intensive Outpatient facility in Meridian, Idaho treating mental health, dual diagnosis, and chemical dependency.
This is a contract position with a flexible schedule. The right candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 years work experience in a traditional outpatient psychiatric clinic
- Able to conduct and complete Initial Psychiatric Evaluations, clinical risk assessment, and treatment recommendations.
- Prescribe, administer and review medications of assigned clients. Regularly monitor side effects of prescribed medications. Provide clients with information necessary to make informed consents.
- Provide backup support to other members of the medical team.
- Order and perform diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures and interpret associated test results for deviations from normal baseline and provides follow up treatment plans.
- Referring clients to Primary Care Providers and other specialists for management of the client's physical health care.
- Coordination with others involved in clients care such as: Pharmacies, Caregivers, Case Managers, and Therapists for continuity of care
- Maintain standards of confidentiality and documentation. Provide thorough and timely documentation using Credible, an electronic based medical records or paper charts and prescription program
- Degree as a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Valid Idaho nursing license and current DEA/DPS and required CME as per Idaho Licensing board
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills are highly preferred
You may fax or email your resume to:
ATTN: Katie Gillies
Fax: (208) 888-0884
To Download a copy of this posting please Click Here